Tuesday, 28 May 2013

BOMBS

Dear Diary,

From one crazy Russian to another. Stalin died! Hurrah! To be followed by who? Some other insane Russian. Didn't see that one coming. Nikita Kruschev. He has started to De-Stalinize the Soviet Union but I don't know which is worse. His new rule or Stalin's. We shall see.



One thing I can say is that Stalin didn't make such a stir with America. With Kruschev taking over all international relations have gone down the drain. Disastrous. Last thing we need is the worlds 2 largest nuclear superpowers arguing. "Nuclear weapon! It can't get any worse!" I thought... Oh bugger. Both America and Russia have tested Hydrogen Bombs, are they trying to kill us all?!

Tensions are high already because of the Soviets creating a pact to negate the formation of NATO. This pact is called the "Warsaw Pact". Luckily i'm still not really involved. I don't want a bomb dropped on me... Even Cuba is joining in! But let's hope this new communist ally isn't too much of a problem. They shouldn't be.

England

No comments:

Post a Comment