Tuesday, 28 May 2013

What a horrible 13 days...

Dear Diary,

I just got a telegram containing America's blog... How unusual! Well I'll pop it in here:

"Dang it! This is a problem... Russia have nuclear sites in Cuba... Maybe if I ask them nicely they will remove them. Give them free will choice."
Oh there they go with their freedom again, they never stop.
"Then what comes next? 13 days of pure hell. With both I and the Soviets ready to launch hydrogen bombs to blow us all to kingdom come, this was the most tense time of times for America."
There you go again, America thinking about themselves. Don't mind us other countries that you'd take down with you!
 "The date is the 16th October 1962. My guys from the secret service come in and say that Khruschev is gonna place nukes in Cuba! Within reach of the good old land of the free!"
Oh for goodness sake! Shut up about the whole freedom thing.
 "4 days later I decided to impose a Naval Blockade around Cuba. They will never get their nukes in now!"
Thing is America... I don't think that will help anyone... Considering the fact they still have very dangerous nukes and hydrogen bombs...
 "Next day I told Khruschev to recall his ships. That should do it. No one messes with America."
If they have a load of nuclear missiles near your America... I'd say that they are messing with you, pretty badly aswell.
"He considered my proposal for a whole day... Wow, what an idiot. He thinks he can threaten the US with his nukes? I think not."
I think so.
"Only took me a day to get the order out to mobilise my army but he is getting ready soon. How quickly this is escalating! You'd think there were some previous factors that raised tensions..."
Really America? How about producing a MASSIVE bomb?
"It's the 26th and the USSR said they will withdraw the missiles! If I promise not to invade Cuba. Decisions, Decisions."
Easy decision! Blow up the whole world including myself and that amazing England... Or not invade Cuba?
"Do they know how much money it costs to build those spy planes?! Not much but nonetheless, American money! How dare they shoot it down! One day after we reached the decision on Cuba aswell."
STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE MONEY. SAVE THE WORLD.
 "Finally Kruschev has accepted our secret deal. His political career is over because we kept my withdrawal of nukes from Turkey secret. An advantage I didn't expect."
About bloody time.



England

No comments:

Post a Comment