Dear Diary,
Those Japanese! Those damn Japanese! A bomb exploded on a railway in Manchuria and suddenly they think they can invade! I bet they did it themselves.
Japan always wanted to invade China. After the wall street crash 2 years ago they need the money and I think a lot is about the pride. So we, we being the league of nations, decided we were gonna step in. Problem being... We don't have an army... But the biggest problem being the rising problem of that chap in Germany... Adof... No... Adolf! But we did ask them to stop. We sent a slightly ineffective "Lytton commission" because we are in no rush to upset anyone or start a war. So what did they do? Left the league of nations! Bloody atrocious.
I bet they did it themselves. Planned it just so they can invade. I don't know... One thing I can say for certain, international relations, and indeed the League Of Nation's power and reputation levels are sure not getting better.
England.

No comments:
Post a Comment